Date: Wednesday, February 16Time: 7:00-9:00 PM
Location: USC Widney Alumni House
Address: 635 Childs Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Price: $20/$10 (Includes book, appetizers, drinks)
Description: Join author, businessman, and USC alumnus, Jaime Rojas, Jr., in a discussion on how to market yourself and your business, whatever your industry is, and use that to showcase yourself. Jaime Rojas, Jr. has recently published his book, The Conservative’s Pocket Constitution, and will discuss how he uses his expertise in government to market himself. Some of the topics will include:
- The importance of networking and building relationships.
- How to market yourself and your business.
- The role of government in our business.
- Why write a book if that is not my business?
- The California Air Resources Board
- The City of Las Vegas
- GenCorp Aerojet
- The White House
- China Shipping
- The Port of Long Beach
- Abercrombie & Fitch